Who We Are
Quarrio empowers all business users with instant access to data from their enterprise systems, revolutionizing decision-making by using the power of language.
FOUNDER & CEO
- United Nations Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Co-founded, built and sold SoftCom, Nesta & EMANIO.
- Former Advisory Board (Data & Analytics) Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA).
- Co-founded Symantec, built the first product, and held bottom-line responsibility up to IPO.
- Co-founder, American Association of Artificial Intelligence.
- Former Associate Director of Artificial Intelligence at Stanford Research Institute’s (SRI).
CHIEF INFORMATION ARCHITECT
- Co-founder of Watson Group at IBM and created underlying technologies.
- Former Global Head of Software R&D at IBM.
- Former CIO at Brocade, Silicon Graphics, Synopsys and Altera.
Conceived at the nexus of excellence and strategy...
Values Drive Us
Quarrio is the brainchild of an inspired team that melds expertise in science, engineering and operational execution, along with unwavering determination. Quarrio’s team is global and encompasses a diverse array of people, abilities and talents, all unified by Quarrio’s fundamental principles.
We design advanced, user-friendly technology to empower individuals and organizations, allowing them to make impactful decisions without delving into technical complexities.
We are dependable and treat our customers and partners as unique individuals. We diligently follow through on our promises to our stakeholders.
We understand our customers’ needs for advancement and expertise within their businesses. We are partners in helping them achieve their goals.
We work to ensure that as organizational and societal complexity increases, people on all levels have access to the tools necessary to make good decisions and effect meaninful changes.
We prohibit actions that undermine team unity or safety. We firmly believe that security is a prerequisite for risk taking, and that
innovation is unattainable without risk.
Access the power to query data from any source
Start using Quarrio in just a few weeks
*Request a demo to see the product in action